You are now being redirected to everydropwater.com. EveryDrop™ by Whirlpool® features superior PUR water filtration technology. Proceed to Everydropwater.com to complete your purchase
How to Install
To install your faucet mount, follow these basic steps, watch the video or refer to your owner's manual.
- Remove your original aerator and its washer. Use a rubber jar opener if the aerator is difficult to remove.
- Identify your faucet threading – either external or internal.
- Attach the device to your faucet.
How to Reset the Filter Change Light
To reset the filter change light on your faucet mount, follow these basic steps, watch the video or refer to your owner's manual.
- Remove filter and place back into unit.
- Push the reset button in for 3 seconds until all 3 lights flash, then release.
- Make sure reset button is not stuck in. If reset button is stuck, pull up on button so it springs back into place.
How Do I Install or Replace the Filter?
To install or replace the filter remove the device from your faucet by unscrewing the threaded mounting nut.
- Twist back cover off
- Insert filter into the device (Don’t worry, the filter will fit loosely)
- Replace back cover
Before first use, run cold water for 5 minutes in a filtered position. During filter flush, it is normal to see cloudy water and hear the sound of water pushing air out of the filter cartridge. Flushing removes any loose materials, which is normal. Prior to each use, run cold water for 5 seconds in a filtered position to activate the filter.
Change your filter every three months for best performance.