Please review the below instructions and click here for a video on how to reset the filter light on your faucet mount.
Vertical Faucet Mounts
- 1 Remove filter and replace back into unit.
- 2 Make sure the reset button is not stuck in / try manually resetting button inside canister with finger.
- 3The unit will continue to function as long as you continue to change your filter every 3 months (100 gallons.)
Horizontal Faucet Mounts
- 1Remove filter and place back into unit.
- 2Remove filter and place aside. Using a dry cloth, thoroughly wipe threadings on cap and unit. Reinstall filter.
- 3 The unit will continue to function as long as you continue to change your filter every 3 months (100 gallons.)
For the following models:
PFM100B,PFM150W,PFM200B,PFM300W,PFM350V,PFM400HBB, PFM400H,PFM400HC, PFM450S, PFM800HX
- 1 Remove filter and place back into unit.
- 2Push reset button in for 3 seconds until all 3 lights flash, then release.
- 3 Make sure reset button is not stuck in. If reset button is stuck in, pull up on button so it springs back into place.