Faucet Installation Systems
Question: Which PUR faucet filter systems will fit my faucet?
Answer: Our systems fit most standard faucets. Pull-out and handheld faucets are not compatible with our systems.
Question: How do I install my unit?
1. Remove your original aerator and its washer. Use a rubber jar opener if the aerator is difficult to remove.
2. Identify your faucet threading, either external or internal.
3. Attach the device to your faucet.
Question: Do I need an adapter?
Try fitting the system right out of the box. If it doesn’t fit try one of the 3 enclosed adapters. If it still doesn’t fit contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
1 External Threaded Adapter
If device does not fit, attach adapter 1. Finger-tighten the adapter and washer to your faucet.
2 Internal Threaded Adapters
Attach adapter 2. If adapter 2 does not fit, try adapter 3. Finger-tighten the adapter and washer to your faucet.
For more information see our quick start guide or watch this video.
Question: How do I order an adapter?
Answer: Your faucet system includes 3 adapters. If none of the adapters fit, contact [email protected] for assistance.
Question: How can I download the app?
Answer: Download the PUR App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
Question: How do I connect the app with my unit?
- Make sure Bluetooth connectivity is enabled on your smart device. Go into your device settings, select the Bluetooth option and switch on.
- Open the PUR App on your smart device.
- Follow the App directions to set up your profile.
- Make sure your smart device is in close proximity of your PUR Faucet Filtration System (within 5 feet).
- Turn your faucet on and turn down the lever for filtered water. The PUR Faucet Filtration System will sync with your smart device only when filtered water is running.
- When the two water droplets appear in the top right of the PUR App screen, you are successfully connected. The PUR Faucet Filtration System disconnects from your smart device when filtered water is turned off and goes into a power saving mode.